Manageability and versatility
Manageable and versatile scaler, with adjustable frequency and high efficiency. It is supplied as standard
with box for the sterilization of the handpiece, dynamometric key and 3 standard tips.
- EMS® COMPATIBILE
- Light and manageable thanks to the small dimensions
- Available in the unit version with control board and in the stand alone version with P-Mobile control box
scaler with cable, sterilizable box, electronic control, key and 3 tips.
Poliscaler stand alone version
scaler with cable and control box, sterilizable box, key and 3 tips.
SPECIFICHE GENERALI* Water operating pressure from 1 to 5 bar
100 ÷ 120 cc./min
Power supply voltage
24 Vac – 50/60 Hz
*(The above specifications are typical values subject to tolerance)
- Cleaning and maintenance
- Clean the handpiece together with the tip under running water or with an alcohol-based solution.
- Clean the cable with a normal non-abrasive detergent or with an alcohol-based solution.
- Dry the connector with compressed air before reassembling the handpiece.
- Clean the torque wrench with a damp cloth and an alcohol-based solution.
- Remove the handpiece from the cable and insert it into the appropriate place in the sterilization box.
- Remove the tip with the tip holder and insert it into the appropriate place in the sterilization box.
- Sterilize the entire box complete with lid at 135°
If dropped, the handpiece and tip could be damaged. If the tips are damaged, replace them with original FARO tips.
Do not wash the handpiece in ultrasonic cleaning equipment. Do not use chemical solvents or abrasive detergents.
- User Manual Piezoelectric Scaler Poliscaler