Design and ergonomics
SYR 3 is the 3 functions syringe defined by essential and ergonomic design and provided with metal housing resistant to sterilization.
- Metal housing with twist-off nozzle, autoclavable at 121 °C/135 °C
- Two metal nozzles: a straight one and an angled one
- It can be detached from the power cord by unscrewing the connecting ring
Air delivery pressure 4 bar
Water delivery pressure
80 ÷ 100 ml/min
Shell and nozzle sterilizable at
Blue tube for passage of
Green tube for passage of
*(The above specifications are typical values subject to tolerance)
- Cleaning and sterilization of outer casing and nozzle
To sterilize outer casing and nozzle in accordance with official pharmacopoeia, at 121°C (249,8°F) or 135°C (275°F), proceed as follows:
- Remove outer casing from syringe body and clean under running water or with an alcohol-based solution before sterilizing it.
- Disconnect nozzle by pressing push-button and clean under running water or with an alcohol-based solution before sterilizing it.
- Sterilize nozzle and body
- OUTER CASING AND NOZZLE SHOULD BE STERILIZED AFTER EACH PATIENT.
Before fitting body and nozzle, grease all visible seals with vaseline, after a proper sterilization.
To avoid cross contamination between patients fit or remove sterile outer casing and nozzle taking care to avoid contact with hands or contaminated gloves.
If small holes on nozzle, where water and air get from, are clogged, proceed to clean them using the provided pin.
- User Manual Dental Syringe SYR3