- Easy to use, low maintenance: the autoclave in its best shape
The SK07 class B Autoclave version 16 and 21 is the vanguard of the dental sterilization sector for which FARO’s Research and Development department has accurately selected its new composition, using electronics of the latest generation produced with SMT technology. This technology allows to minimize energy and water consumption and requires very little maintenance. The design is sober and ultra-modern for a perfect integration in the dental clinic, increasing its overall aesthetic quality.
VERSIONs 16 and 21
the printing or data storage devices
are housed inside the lower door.
SK07 AUTOCLAVEVERSIONs 16 and 21
Memory card type: Compact Flash
record the cycles by means of the
pecific SK07 Agent Compact Flash software supplied.
VERSIONs 16 and 21
with a connection to an external printer which allows coupon printing with detailed information about each cycle.
- Performs B-type cycles (121°C - 134°C - 134°C B-Flash - 134°C Prion) and test cycles: Bowie and Dick, Helix Test, Vacuum Test
- B Flash Cycle while respecting the parameters required, can reduce the sterilization process time of the small loads (up to 0.5 kg - version 16 and up to 0.7 Kg - version 21)
- LCD Display and user-friendly Control panel with 4 buttons to visualize instructions and information.
- Control of the physical cycle characteristics.
- Integrated safety system to monitor every phase of the sterilization cycle and to inform the user about any possible failure.
- Direct connection to the main water supply.
- Quick coupling faucets to load the water tank and drain the draining tank rapidly.
- Automatic load of the tank: all the autoclaves contain an internal tank to automatically charge the water and a tank for the used water.
- Long autonomy: 10-12 cycles (version 16) or 7-8 cycles (version 21) with a single load of distilled water in the integrated tank.
- Automatic loading of the tank by integrated water pump
- Limited water consumption thanks to the water injection pump in the chamber, which is managed by a software that avoids any waste.
- Low energy consumption: extremely low electricity consumption thanks to a copper chamber which has a better conduction capacity (compared to the ones in steel) and thanks to a resistance which is splitted in 3 software-managed sectors in order to avoid the heating where not necessary.
- Automatic low-temperature Standby to reduce the preheating time saving energy.
- Quick and easy porthole adjustment, by a simple pression on the button on the door and turning the porthole.
- Maximum temperature uniformity: the temperature and the pressure remain steady inside the sterilization chamber.
- “Last cycle” system: automatic advanced last cycle system, for a perfect dry of the loads.
GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS AUTOCLAVE SK07 – 16 LT AUTOCLAVE SK07 – 21 LT Main voltage 230V - 50/60 Hz 230V - 50/60 Hz Max Power absorbed 7,5 A 9,8 A Max Current absorbed 1725 W 2270 W Average consumption per cycle
(variable depending on the load and type of cycle)
Medical Device complies to the directive 93/42/EEC and s.m.i. - Medical devices - Applied standards: EN 13060 - Small steam sterilizers, EN 61326 Electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory, EMC requirements, EN 61010-1 - Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use General requirements, EN 61010-2-40 - Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, particular requirements for sterilizers; 24-month-guarantee.
VOLUMES AND CONSUMPTIONS AUTOCLAVE SK07 – 16 LT AUTOCLAVE SK07 – 21 LT Loading tank capacity 3,65 lt 3,65 lt Autonomy cycles with a single load of distilled water in the integrated tank 10-12
Distilled water consumption per cycle 220÷300 ml 260÷330 ml
DIMENSIONS AUTOCLAVE SK07 – 16 LT AUTOCLAVE SK07 – 21 LT Chamber diameter 240 mm 240 mm Chamber length 360 mm 460 mm Minimum overall dimension of the housing 690 x 450 x 489 mm 790 x 450 x 489 mm Minimum depth of bench to place the autoclave 520 - 540 mm 580 - 600 mm Tray dimensions 285 x 184 mm 382 x 184 mm
LOADS AUTOCLAVE SK07 – 16 LT AUTOCLAVE SK07 – 21 LT Max solid Load (wrapped) 2,0 Kg 3,5 Kg Max solid Load (unwrapped) 4,0 Kg 6,0 Kg Max Load (porous) 1,3 Kg 1,8 Kg Max solid Load for B FLASH fast cycle (wrapped) 0,5 Kg 0,7 Kg Max Load for B FLASH fast cycle (porous) 0,2 Kg 0,3 Kg
STERILI ZATION CYCL ES
(times variable on the load introduced)
AUTOCLAVE SK07 – 16 LT AUTOCLAVE SK07 – 21 LT 134°C - Standard cycle From 38’ to 43’ From 31’ to 37’ 134°C - Prion cycle From 52’ to 58’ From 45’ to 47’ 121°C - Standard cycle From 53’ to 56’ From 46’ to 48’ 134°C - B FLASH cycle From 26’ From 23’ to 25’
EQUIPMENT AUTOCLAVE SK07 – 16 LT AUTOCLAVE SK07 – 21 LT Standard equipment 1 tray holder + 3 tray 1 tray holder + 3 tray Possibility to introduce surgical cassettes in the tray holder (rotating the support of 90°) Yes Yes *(The above specifications are typical values subject to tolerance)
- Weekly ordinary maintenance
Clean the chamber and the door panel with a soft cloth by using a liquid solution (not creamy) for steel (normally available in the different supermarkets) duly diluted with water. During the cleaning procedure of chamber pay attention not to damage or modify the position of the temperature probe. At the end rinse out with water.
Clean the door panel gasket with a soft cloth soaked in water and if necessary adjust the portole by pressing the pushbutton and rotating the porthole anticlockwise. Release the pushbutton and keep on rotating the porthole until it is completely locked off.
Front panel cleaning
Clean the front panel with a soft cloth soaked in alcohol. Pay attention not to let the alcohol penetrate inside the autoclave. Instead of alcohol it will be possibile to use any alternative liquid, containing ammonia, indicated for glasses. Do not use products containing trichlorethylene, petrol, white spirit or solvents in general.
Yearly ordinary maintenance or every 1000 cycles
- Replace the bio-x filter.
- Replace the porthole gasket.
- Replace the water filter inside the chamber.
- Call a specialized technician to drain and clean the filling tank.
Brochure Autoclave SK07 16 and 21
Brochure Autoclave SK07 16 et 21 Français Brochure Autoclav 16 und 21 German Brochure Autoclave 16 y 21 Español User Manual Autoclave SK07 16 and 21 Multilingual